Jan 25, 2016

Consumer Sentiment Plunges On 401K Drop | Zero Hedge

Submitted by Andrew Zeitlin of Moneyball Economics Connect the Dots The University of Michigan’s Consumer Sentiment dropped from 91.9 to 85.7 – the lowest level in a year. Meanwhile the S&P 500 remains down, -5% year over year and -10% since July. It’s no coincidence that consumer sentiment stumbled at the same time that the stock market plunged. Coming back from Summer vacations, households saw:...

Proceed to the page: http://linkis.com/qOu27

Similar Articles Added Earlier

  • Are new online markets creating economic value ...

    As a group, economists have tended to view the sharing economy favorably. In a September 2014 poll by the University of Chicago's IGM Forum, a diverse panel of 40 economists unanimously agreed that allowing new car services like Uber and Lyft to compete with traditional taxis would raise consumer...

  • Live MCX Market Newsletter ... | MyPRGenie

    Indore, Madhya Pradesh -- Nov 23, 2015 / (http://www.myprgenie.com) -- Weekly Commodity Market Outlook MARKET WRAP  GOLD Last week MCX Gold ended downside on volatile path ahead of mixed fundamental released from united states. The dollar rose against major currencies as markets grew more...

  • The Retail TouchPoints Blog • Taking Control: How Do We Know What To Make, And...

    By Matt Laukaitis, SAP   Large retailers and consumer product manufacturers need to plan close to a year in advance when getting new fashion into markets.  If fashion trends change during the planning cycle retailers historically don’t have the supply chain agility to get to market with new...

  • Economists, even conservative ones, are fretting over wealth inequality at annual U.S. meeting

    In 2016, The Economist says in this short video, the richest 1 percent of the world's population will, for the first time, have a larger share of global wealth than the other 99 percent. Wealth and income inequality used to be a topic that concerned mostly leftist and Marxist economists, but this...

  • China fights off another market plunge

    Investors waded back into Chinese stocks on Tuesday after the government stumped up nearly $20 billion to support the markets, but as Tara Joseph reports, sentiment remains very fragile.

Similar Articles Added Today

Most Recent zerohedge.com Articles

Latest Links Processed

0/120