Apr 07, 2016

Android squeezes iOS’ sales growth in China | TechCrunch

The latest smartphone sales data from Kantar Worldpanel suggests Apple had a tougher time shifting its devices over Chinese New Year than in prior years, with..

Proceed to the page: http://linkis.com/lPpyr

Similar Articles Added Earlier

  • iPhone sales growth slows in China - CNET

    Apple is still the top brand in the world's largest smartphone market, but local rival Huawei is hot on its heels, according to the latest report from Kantar Worldpanel ComTech.

  • ZTE Q3 global smartphone shipments up 42 percent year-over-year - Android Authority

    Thanks mostly to a forty point jump in the U.S. market, the Chinese manufacturer ZTE has jumped up 42 percent in smartphone shipment for Q3 2014, as compared to Q3 2013. The global market research organization, Strategy Analytics, recently reported the numbers for ZTE, the second largest prepaid...

  • Apple's latest earnings have good news for Google

    Depending on where one looks, Apple either had the best quarter ever at the end of last year, or else has finally started to come down from its high horse of smartphone sales. While the company did manage to make more money than ever before - $18 billion dollars in profit is no small sum - when...

  • Huawei closes in on Apple in China - Android Authority

    Right now, the Android operating system is absolutely dominating the Chinese market. To get a snapshot of this, we can look at how iOS smartphones accounted for about 25% of urban sales in 2014, with the Android operating system constituting an overwhelming majority of the remaining 75%. However...

  • Global smartphone market grew in 2015 | SmartBrief

    Smartphone shipments rose about 6% in the fourth quarter compared to the previous year, two research firm reports indicate. For the year, Strategy Analytics pegged growth at 12%, compared to IDC's estimate of 10%. IDC said Huawei Technologies was the fastest-growing cellphone-maker, ranking behind...

Similar Articles Added Today

  • is tech making ultimate vegan business consultant online better or worse | alexistevy

    There has been an eruptive growth in the variety of vegan restaurants as well as coffee bar across the UNITED STATE over the past couple of years, which has actually led to lots of people questioning what a vegan company consultant does. Extra significantly, many people are likewise wondering exactl

  • 299466.pdf | DocDroid

    The 1960s The franchise was born in 1960 being an NFL growth group and within the setting up quarterback situation was veteran quarterback Eddie LeBaron. Following a couple of years, backup quarterback "Dandy" Don Meredith emerged to be the regular starter. He was well-liked with the fans and would...

  • PPT - The Most Common Complaints About cheap nhl jersey China, and Why They're Bunk PowerPoint Presentation - ID:10795059

    You also have to possess a big costly residence. All the other gamers do and when you simply are in a median dwelling, They give the impression of being down at you. So, we shell out a fortune shopping for substantial homes for ourselves and for our dad and mom that we do not have to have. Not to...

Most Recent techcrunch.com Articles

Latest Links Processed

0/120