Jan 21, 2020
Background Classification of chronic heart failure (HF) is on the basis of criteria that may not adequately capture disease heterogeneity. Improved phenotyping may help inform research and therapeutic strategies. Objectives This study used cluster analysis to explore clinical phenotypes in chronic HF patients. Methods A cluster analysis was performed on 45 baseline clinical variables from 1,619...Proceed to the page: http://linkis.com/vwUdA
Key clinical point: Among patients with ischemic heart failure, type 2 diabetes is associated with an increased mortality risk. Major finding: Type 2 diabetes increased the risk of death by 70% in patients with ischemic heart disease. Data source: A prospective database study of 41,000 patients with
LAS VEGAS — Implantation with a left ventricular assist device increased the risk for arrhythmia development, but the presence of arrhythmias did not increase mortality risk in a study presented at the Heart Failure Society of America Annual Scientific Meeting.Researchers performed a post-hoc...
Key clinical point: Better preventive care in acute heart failure syndrome patients could cut costly emergency department visits.Major finding: Most acute heart failure syndrome patients (69%) required only one emergency department visit during the 1-year study, but the remaining 31% were frequent u
Key clinical point: Substituting LCZ696 for enalapril in heart failure patients was linked with significant improvements in survival, heart failure hospitalization, and quality of life.Major finding: LCZ696 was associated with a 20% relative risk reduction in cardiovascular death and heart-failure h
RadcliffeCardiology latest cardiology news BIOCARDIA®, INC. ANNOUNCES FDA ACCEPTANCE OF PHASE III CLINICAL TRIAL PROTOCOL STUDYING BONE MARROW-DERIVED CELL THERAPY FOR HEART FAILURE PATIENTS
x6icwvm028 is a Pow Wow Visitor in the PowWows.com Forums - Native American Culture. View x6icwvm028's profile.
While lots of legendary visuals have been produced as Component of thriving promotion strategies, some icons have histories as thrilling because the merchandise..
The Best Mattress from the World. If you desire the best mattress you need it to be utterly comfortable. You could only get a very comfortable bed and one of the most excellent beds on earth. So in the event that you would like the very best, you ought to be aware you may only get that with a...
Government Jobs in Hyderabad, India. Looking for a job? - Hyderabad, India
Each year on Memorial Day weekend, there's a giant exodus from much of Pennsylvania towards the Jersey Shore. Some folks head for the glitter and night life of Atlantic City while others head for the relatively quiet Victorian gingerbread homes of Cape May. Still others opt for family-friendly...
Save money with coupon and promo codes for thousands of online merchants. Follow your favorite stores and get discount updates.