Dec 11, 2014

Petition · Procter & Gamble and Tide Detergent: Protect kids from toxic laundry pods · Change.org

On September 13th 2013, as I was doing my family's laundry, my 15-month-old grandson bit into a Tide Detergent Pod he mistook for candy and nearly died. He began to go into respiratory distress, and became lethargic. He became violently ill almost immediately with severe vomiting and diarrhea, and was rushed to the emergency room where he was thankfully saved. I learned shortly after that over...

Proceed to the page: http://linkis.com/wB1VQ
0/120