Mar 12, 2016

Huawei closes in on Apple in China - Android Authority

Right now, the Android operating system is absolutely dominating the Chinese market. To get a snapshot of this, we can look at how iOS smartphones accounted for about 25% of urban sales in 2014, with the Android operating system constituting an overwhelming majority of the remaining 75%. However, Apple is responsible for that entire 25%, whereas Android sales are scattered across a slew of...

Proceed to the page: http://linkis.com/hNRGo

Similar Articles Added Earlier

  • Here's Why Apple Just Entered A Correction | Zero Hedge

    Apple is down 12% from exuberant earnings highds just a few days ago and has broken below a crucial technical support level at its 200-day moving average (something it has not done in over 2 years). While the parade of bullish analysts and fan boys continues to have faith that Apple TV, iCar, or...

  • Apple and Apps Dominated Christmas 2014 | Flurry Insights Blog

    December 29, 2014 | Jarah Euston Millions of people woke up and unwrapped a shiny new device under the Christmas tree. As we have done in years past, Flurry examined these new device activations to understand what types of devices consumers are exchanging for the holidays,  and with which types...

  • HTC One X9 To Be Priced At Around $370 In China | HotHardware

    HTC has found itself under attack from all sides in the smartphone sector, and it really shows. The company has taken fire from Samsung and Apple at the high-end and is under immense pressure at the low-end from Chinese competitors Xiaomi and Huawei. The company's earnings have plummeted and some...

  • Hottest phones you've never heard of — same bang, less buck - seattlepi.com

    In the coming years, analysts forecast that these cheap Android phones with not-so-cheap features will likely attract more budget-conscious customers in Europe and even in Samsung's and Apple's home markets, South Korea and the United States. Along with premium hardware, Apple has tried to...

  • Record €23.7 billion spent on hotels in Europe in 2015 as transactions reach highest level ever

    European hotel transaction volume totalled €23.7 billion in 2015, a record level and an increase of 66% on the previous year, according to our annual European Hotel Transactions report. The year outperformed pre-downturn levels driven by an extremely active portfolio transactions market. Investors...

Similar Articles Added Today

Most Recent androidauthority.com Articles

Latest Links Processed

0/120